Sunday, May 24, 2009

Goodbye to Motherhood












I don't know what happened, but mom takes me to the nice vet a few weeks ago and all of a sudden I wake up from what feels like a long nap feeling really awful....I'm soooo sore on my tummy, and at first I can harldy open my eyes and can't walk very well. The nice people at the vet told me everything was ok when I woke up there, but it sure doesn't feel like it.




Dad came to get me at the vet...helped me into the car, and it was all I could do just to lay down. When we picked up mom a few minutes later, she came out to me and hugged and kissed me saying"it's ok, everything will be better tomorrow". But what in the world did I do to deserve this. What could I have done that I would be punished like this? I thought I had been pretty good lately...I got the "go outside to poddy thing", I come when I'm called, I sit and lay down when I am told to, I even can stay in one place for at least 60 seconds when told to....I still chase kitties, but I never hurt them, maul them a bit, but never hurt...that couldn't be it....what did I do?
I hear Mom talking to someone on the phone..." we had Francie spayed today, and she looks so sad".......Spayed??? what the heck is that?........" yeah we didn't think we wanted her to have puppies".
PUPPIES...IS THAT WHY I HAD TO GO THRU THIS??!!....Who said I wanted to have puppies...... HMPH....I don't even have a boyfriend! UNFAIR!

1 comment:

"Rrrrruff" Somebody Bark back...I really love to talk with people. Just ask my mom"