Saturday, February 21, 2009

What ARE they talking about?
















So, here I am trying to learn what in the world these humans are talking about every day, and let me tell you all they do is talk.
"Francie stop...Francie come....Francie not there, outside...Francie, NO Kitty...Francie sit...Francie Treat.".....now that last one I DO understand, and actually Mom and Dad do give me a whole lot of those treat things and tell me "good girl" ....I am beginning to think there is a pattern here.....they say one of those Sit...Come...Outside words and every once in a while I must do the right thing 'cause I get a treat....hmmmm I think I'm on to something. They are especially happy when I run to the door to go outside, so I run to the door about 20 times a day now! But the Kitty thing is really the hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Rrrrruff" Somebody Bark back...I really love to talk with people. Just ask my mom"